GeeWhiz® Incontinence Management Device (IMD)
The GeeWhiz® IMD is also known as an External Male Condom Catheter. The GeeWhiz® is protected by 5 issued and other U.S. Patents Pending.
There are many benefits to the design and use of the GeeWhiz® IMD:
- Medicare and qualified Private Insurance Plans approved!
- 100% Silicone Catheter
- Urine Flows When Catheter Bent 90º
- Silicone GelStrip® For Superior Seal
- Non-Irritating GelStrip, Easy To Remove Superior Condom Retention
- Accommodates Circumcised & Non-Circumcised Patients
- QuickSnap™ Connect/Disconnect Nozzle
- No More Adult Diapers! ™
- Non-Prescription Delivery available to the privacy of your home or facility
The GeeWhiz® is Ideal for...
Home, Convalescent, Extended Care, Post Prostatic Surgery & Interstitial Cystitis Patents & Others with Stress, Urge & Overflow Incontinence.
Meets the Needs of Travelers, Truckers, Pilots Divers, Golfers, Sports Fans & Hunters
Want to know more?
Become more familiar with our product by visiting the links below.
▪ How it works, instructions: A detailed explanation--with diagrams--about application and use of the GeeWhiz®.
▪ Frequently Asked Questions
: Common concerns put to rest and other helpful information.
▪ Order Information: Would you like to order a Starter Pak? Or would you just like more information about the product? Click on this link for information.