The RELIABLE condom catheter
Unique Gee Whiz® Condom Catheter design gives freedom and confidence to men with urinary incontinence.
Say goodbye to adult diapers and ordinary condom catheters that often fail-GeeWhiz is the reliable solution!
The GeeWhiz ® external condom catheter is ideal for home, post-prostatic surgery, those suffering from interstitial cystitis, and patients and others with stress, urge and overflow incontinence issues.Features:
- 100% silicone catheter - urine flows even when catheter is bent 90°
- Non-irritating, easy to remove silicone GelStrip® provides a superior seal
- Superior catheter retention vs. other brands
- Accommodates both circumcised and non-circumcised patients
- Patented QuickSnap connect/disconnect nozzle
- Medicare-subsidized - 35 catheters allowed per month
To treat urinary incontinence many men use external catheters, also commonly referred to as condom catheters or male external catheters.
A male external catheter is a great alternative to invasive catheters used or incontinence and is a better solution than diapers or pads. The GeeWhiz fits perfectly under clothing, even when wearing shorts. No one will ever have to know you are wearing an external catheter. The external catheter is incredibly easy and straightforward to use.
GeeWhiz is different from other male external catheters in that it uses no adhesives to prevent slippage, skin irritation, as well as irritation when removed. Instead, it has a unique patented silicone gel seal to secure the external catheter in place and provide a gasket like seal to prevent leakage.
GeeWhiz condom catheter can be used for any situation where finding a restroom may be difficult, not limited to medical conditions. It is useful for many situations which includes urgency and is great for hunters, pilots, travelers etc. Male external catheters do create a better quality of life for men who have urinary incontinence or from spinal cord injuries, prostate cancer, brain injuries, stroke, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson disease, urge incontinence, or other conditions like multiple sclerosis.
The GeeWhiz can be used for up to 24 hours. The leg bag may be used for up to 15 days if cleaned daily.
Why Should You Use A GeeWhiz Male External Catheter?
- An external catheter is less invasive compared to an indwelling catheter
- More convenient and comfortable than adult diapers or absorbents
- An external catheter is discrete
- Superior at eliminating urine odor
- No adhesives are used
- No clamps are used
- You want to experience the freedom of an active lifestyle